January 25, 2020
Registration Interview Schedule list
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE INTERVIEW FOR THE PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION OF THE BIT EXTERNAL DEGREE- 2020
Please read this carefully before you come to Registration for the BIT (External Degree Programme)
CHECK LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT FOR REGISTRATION
- Originals of the following:
- National ID card (for local Students) or Valid Passport (For International Students)
- Birth Certificate (If you have Tamil Birth Certificate please bring an English Translation)
- Marriage Certificate (Where necessary)
- Educational Certificates
- GCE O/L Certificate/s
- GCE A/L Certificates or
- FIT Letter issued by University of Colombo School of Computing (for those who have not qualified through GCE A/L)
- 2 passport size Copies of colour photographs of on Red Background in which the ears of the candidate should be clearly visible.
- One attested photo (Pasted on an A4 size paper and attested by an authorized person*. The signature and the seal of the authorizing person should be placed across the photograph as not to cover the face of the candidate.
- Self-Addressed Envelope of size 9”X4” with Rs. 50/= stamp.
- Affidavits (If the name appears in other Educational Certificates is different than that in the Birth Certificate)
- Registration fee of Rs.3500/= (to be paid to the Shroff Counter of UCSC)
Please note that provisional registration will not be granted if any of the above requirements are not satisfied.
[*Head or Retired Head of a Government/Director Managed approved school, Grama Niladhari of the Division, Justice of Peace, Commissioner of Oaths, Attorney at Law, Notary Public, Commissioned Officer of the armed forces, Staff Officer of Govt./ Corporation, the Chief Incumbent of a Buddhist Vihara, A religious Dignitary of standing of any other religion.]
External Degrees Centre of UCSC